Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'll Stay in Bed Today, Thanks

Its cold and rainy again in Seattle, which I really shouldn't complain about because it means a last ditch effort to save the mess that was ski season around here buuuuuuut....it makes it really hard to get out of bed in the morning!  I think it would be even harder if I was forced to leave these gorgeous beds.

This organic duvet from Amenity brings a little Springtime into your bedroom regardless of what is happening outside. 

How amazing would it be to wake up here every morning?!?!


And if I could have it my way, I'd have it my way in the Rowan Bed from Cisco


I suppose for now, I'll just have to snuggle up in my own super cozy bed and wait for the sunshine to come back.


Here's to having it your way today!

besos,

diana

*photos via: Velocity Art and Design, Cisco Brothers, & me!

No comments:

Post a Comment