Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Conflict Free

This weekend (can you tell I wish it was here already??) I'm headed east of the mountains to celebrate my dear friend Erin and her upcoming wedding.  We'll be cooking, lounging, wine tasting, girl talking and I just can't wait to see what else the weekend will have in store for us!

In the spirit of all things wedding, I can't help myself but to look at rings.  I have my own very special and beautiful wedding ring that my husband had designed for me (I'm a lucky, well-loved woman!) but I still love to look!  Here are a few of my favorite:

This diamond and saphire band from http://www.brilliantearth.com/ is what originally caught my eye and drew me in.  Brilliant Earth creates beautiful, socially responsible jewelry and uses only certified conflict free diamonds.  Check out their blog here.  And seriously, how cute are the owners Beth and Eric. 
 Another unusual eye catcher from Brilliant Earth and a favorite idea of mine is Luxe Antique Eternity Diamond Ring Stack.

There is a great shop in Seattle called Greenlake Jewelry Works that specializes in custom designed pieces and uses government certified Canadian diamonds.  They create truly unique pieces so you can get any look you want.  Here are a few favorites, but seriously there are soooo many options here aside from designing your own!

Seriously, how gorgeous and creative is this.  I love the organic feel.


My sister would love this antique beauty!


Ok, ok.  Enough drooling.  Is it Friday yet?  I'm ready to go play with the girls!

besos,

diana


1 comment:

  1. Diana! You learned to write! Your parents must be so proud... But seriously, nicely done!;) I hope you keep going with the blog--may inspiration always guide your pen to a swift defeat of the empty page!

    ReplyDelete