Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Home Office

I spent all day today reorganizing my home office which happens to be in the living room/kitchen (we live in less than 500 sq. ft) so I thought I'd feature some great storage solutions and offices in small spaces. 

I love the idea of creating storage from something re-used in a completely different way like these shipping crates.  They not only make a great place to organize your books and other items but they make a beautiful statement piece as well.  Aren't they pretty?!?!  I could see them being fun in a kids rooms too if you painted them in a bright color.

If the only space you have to spare is literally the size of the closet well then here you go!



And if you are in need of an office space and a place for your shoes, (I have lots) then you'll love this creative storage solution I found over at Sunset Magazine.   Simply wrap your boxes in brown paper, add a graphic and viola!
                                    

Of course, the perfect office must have the perfect rug like the one I found here.  It's made of reclaimed upholstery leather and I can only imagine how soft and sumptuous it would feel under my footsies!
                                            

Now, back to work at my clean, organized desk.  Woohoo!

besos,

diana

*photos from House Beautiful, Elle Decor and Sunset Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment