Monday, May 24, 2010

Think Now Jewelry

A couple of weeks ago I attended the eco-chic expo in Seattle and one of my favorite finds was Think Now jewelry.  I spent a little bit of time chatting with the designer and getting to know a little bit more about the product and philosophy of the company.  I ended up purchasing a pair of earrings to give to my mom for mothers day and wanted to make sure to share with you some great facts about the company.


Their jewelry is made from all natural material that comes from sources such as recycled mat board (like you would use to frame a picture), and wood laminate scraps from cabinet makers sourcing from managed growth forests.  They use only water based adhesives and products are sealed with beeswax and linseed oil.  All products are also compostable, or you can return your well-loved jewelry to the company and receive credit for you next purchase.




It really is hard to choose a favorite few pieces but I'll do my best to represent each line that they carry.  I highly recommend that you spend some time browsing their website as they have so many unique, organic and beautiful options to choose from.


Have fun picking out your favorite piece!

besos,

diana

No comments:

Post a Comment